About Camilla Meijer
My work is about bringing nature indoors. With my illustrations, I want to be able to capture the magic that is found in nature’s flowing lines and its natural dance.
Elle Girl Korea feature, by Rei Moon
Swedish born, now London based Camilla Meijer set up her brand in 2006, winning the “New Designers One Year On Award” in 2007 with her intricate patterns for wallpaper, textiles and home wares. Camilla Meijer creates fine art influenced patterns from her detailed drawings. Her designs are lush and bold, with a contemporary feel in strong original colours.
Inspired by nature, Camilla takes her inspiration from people’s gardens, London parks or where nature has decided to plant itself and documents these discoveries in a tale like way to make beautiful patterns from nature.
- 2014 A Woodland Story wins Metropolis Likes at ICFF NY, USA
- 10 Women Designers to Watch in 2011, Apartment Therapy USA
- 2010 shortlisted for the British Design Awards, Elle Decoration
- 2007 New Designers One Year On Award
- Melt Chocolates, UK
- Royal Doulton WWRD, UK
- LightsUp, USA
- World Living Style Co Ltd, one’s terrace, Japan
- JellyCat, UK
- Marks & Spencer, UK
- Alice & Astrid, UK
- Assay London, UK
- Helena Gavshon, UK
Apartment Therapy 2010, by Maxwell Ryan